This website is operated by Green Drakon. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GreenDrakon.com. GreenDrakon.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Terms, Policies & Conditions
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. Some of the products on greendrakon.com are intended for tobacco or legal use only. You must be 21 years old or older to browse parts of this website and purchase products. Your birth date may / will be required upon pop verification and/or upon purchase checkout.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction ( including but not limited to copyright laws ).
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms, conditions, policies and certifications referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement, sponsorship or approval of the products of services offered by the site owner or the information or content on such sites.
Greendrakon.com is not responsible for the information or content of any site accessed, or linked to, via this site. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
The information and content contained on Greendrakon.com is for preliminary and general information only and does not constitute legal, financial or other professional advice. You must not rely on any information or content contained in, or omitted from, this site without obtaining independent advice. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable either in incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product.
Greendrakon.com is not liable, whether in contract, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from the use of this content and information.
Green Drakon reserves the right to correct pricing errors and/or modify pricing at any time. In the event we find a pricing error, we will make every attempt to notify the customer as soon as possible.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. General Condition - We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to correct this contract at any time for clerical or typographical errors.
2. Prices - All prices charged or quoted are for the continuous operation of equipment and for the quantities specified. There may be information on our site or in the Service that occasionally contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. All prices on greendrakon.com are listed in US Dollars.
3. Cancellation - The purchaser may cancel this order provided you contact us within the 30 minute prior to Greendrakon.com processing order. After 30 minutes will be subject to a 25% restock fee.
If your order has shipped, you ( the buyer ) will also be responsible for the return shipping charges.
4. Payment - Each shipment shall be considered a separate and independent transaction and payment therefore shall be made accordingly.
Via Web Credit Cards & Debit cards
Via Phone Credit Card & Debit Cards
For your and our protection. Greendrakon.com reserves the right to hold credit card orders for complete bank verification.
All checks must be made out to GREEN DRAKON
Green Drakon reserves the right to hold orders till / for complete bank verification and check to clear.
5. Delivery - Unless otherwise specified in writing, title of the product shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier point of shipment and there upon all risk of loss or damage shall be upon you, whose responsibility it shall be to file claims with the carriers. Shipping dates are approximate and are based upon the prompt receipt of all necessary information. We shall not be responsible for delays in delivery or failure to manufacture due to causes beyond our reasonable control or due to acts or God, flood, quarantine restrictions, war, riot, delays in transportation, etc., or inability due to causes beyond our reasonable control to obtain necessary labor, materials or manufacturing facilities. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
6. Title. Title and right of possession of the products sold hereunder shall remain with us and such products shall remain personal property until all payments hereunder (including deferred payments whether evidenced by notes or otherwise) shall have been made in full in cash and you agree to do all acts necessary to protect and maintain such right and title in us.
7. Patents. If items produced on your behalf infringe or are claimed to infringe letters, patents or copyright under which claims are made against us, you agree to assume full responsibility for everything done by us in producing the same and agree to indemnify us and hold us free of any and all losses, including expenditures made or incurred for judgments, settlement, attorneys' fees, litigation and any and all losses and disbursements directly or indirectly. You further agree within five (5) days of notice from us that claim for such infringement has been made against us to furnish bond in amount reasonably satisfactory to us for the full and faithful performance of this clause.
8. Limited Warranty. Subject to the section on Claims and unless otherwise expressly provided herein, we hereby warrant that the product(s) furnished hereunder will be free from defects in material and workmanship and shall conform to our standard specifications or to the attached specifications, if any. Subject to the preceding sentence and except as otherwise expressly provided herein, Subject to the preceding sentence and except as otherwise expressly provided herein, we ( Green Drakon ) makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied as to the merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other matter with respect to the product , whether used alone or in combination with any other material or product., whether used alone or in combination with any other material or product. Our sole obligation under the foregoing warranty and otherwise will be to repair, replace or credit the purchaser's amount with respect to any defective goods returned to us with our approval pursuant to the Claims section, freight prepaid within 5 days from the date or original purchase which shall be your exclusive remedy.
9. Claims. Notice of any material claimed to be defective must be made in writing within five (3) days of delivery and failure to give such notice will constitute acceptance of the material and a waiver by you of all such claims. Defective material may be returned after inspection by us and upon receipt of our shipping instructions. Defective material returned pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph will be replaced, repaired or credited at our option provided however, that no credit will be allowed on any material which has been altered or defaced or upon which operations have been performed subsequent to their shipment by us.
10. Sales and Similar Taxes. Our prices do not include sales, use, excise or similar taxes. Consequently, in addition to the price specified herein, the amount of any present or future sales, use, excise or other similar tax applicable to the sale of product(s) hereunder or the use thereof by us or by you shall be paid by you or in lieu thereof you shall provide us with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities.
11. Terms. Upon delivery of the product, the full amount billed or contracted for is due and payable according to the terms stated on the face of this document. A finance charge computed at a periodic rate of one and one-half percent per month (annual rate of 18%) on the unpaid balance will be made on accounts not paid when due and you agree to pay such charges and to pay reasonable attorney's fees if action is brought to collect from you.
12. Liability. Greendrakon.com does not purport to give legal advice in any way whatsoever and does not accept liability for any of the opinions expressed in, or content of product reviews, blogs or other comments, or photographs and the fact that any of the same are displayed on the website does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by greendrakon.com, or any subsidiary, or employee thereof with regard to the content of the product reviews or other customer comments.
14. Check Out Process - Green Drakon requires all customers to provide a valid E-mail address and phone number at check out. Failure to provide correct information will result in customer's order being held indefinitely and possibly canceled if customer cannot be reached.
GreenDrakon.com does not offer shipping to third parties as gifts or otherwise. We are only able to ship product(s) to those who have purchased it and agreed to the terms and conditions.
15. Agreement - The policies, terms and conditions of Green Drakon shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington